Iqra University IU Jobs Head of Admissions:
We are hiring “Head of Admissions“. The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing the Office of Admissions, including intermediate, A/O colleges and community connections, undergraduate/graduate recruiting and services, and office operations.
Significant duties include creating, planning, and executing strategic enrollment management and recruiting initiatives that support the University’s objectives for new students and forming a diverse student population.
The person will be accountable for enrollment target, application processing oversight, and customer relationship management (CRM) implementation. The Assistant Director of Admissions leads and serves on university committees responsible for undergraduate recruiting, overseeing campus-wide recruitment activities for incoming newcomers and transfer students.
A master’s degree is required for this position.
Minimum five years of experience in university admissions office is needed, including at least three years as a manager admissions.
A track record of success in developing and achieving enrollment objectives is needed. Experience recruiting, managing, making management decisions, and developing teams are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for meeting Iqra University’s enrollment objectives by developing and implementing a comprehensive student recruitment plan for undergraduate/graduate students.
- Provides leadership and management of Admissions’ recruitment efforts and develop a competent, revenue driven, and productive staff.
- Serves as chair or member of campus committees on undergraduate/graduate recruitment and collaborates effectively with academic units across campus to achieve enrollment goals.
- Effectively administers the University’s prospective and admitted student software systems and databases (e.g., application for admission, CRM, transfer equivalency) by gaining a working knowledge of those systems, assessing the Admissions Office’s systems support needs, communicating those needs to the Computer Services staff, and collaborating with the Computer Services staff.
- Creates data-driven recruiting tactics by analyzing student profiles and trends and the University’s market position and competitiveness.
- Effectively uses University resources to achieve enrollment goals via budget planning, development, and management.
- Promotes an office atmosphere that enables employees to offer superior customer service and customization to constituents.
- Ensures the effective processing of admission applications by establishing and implementing rules, processes, and systems that ensure prospective students get high-quality admission services.
Applicants can send their CV at [email protected] (State “Head of Admissions” in subject line).
Iqra University IU Jobs Head of Admissions
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization