Iqra University IU Jobs Assistant Manager Procurement:
Iqra University Bahria Campus is looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Procurement
- Work in close collaboration with the Purchase Committee.
- Coordinate with the relevant vendors of the article and bring at least three quotations from the most
- economical source.
- Ensure that the quotations are obtained in one or maximum two days and put up the Purchase Committee.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Analysis data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control, spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- MBA preferably in Supply Chain Management from a renowned HEC recognized University.
- Knowledge of productive procurement strategy, strong negotiation skills, and good
- communication skills etc.
- Understanding of the functioning and needs of educational institutions.
- Experience: At least 4 to 5 years of full-time relevant work
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 10th February 2021 state” Assistant Manager Procurement”