Intech Process Automation Jobs October 2018: INTECH Process Automation is looking for “Dynamics AX Developer”
- Participate in the development, configuration, administration and integration of Dynamics AX2012, mapping business requirements and processes to the ERP solution
- Design and develop projects including integrations leveraging X++, .NET, C#, Azure
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in functional areas to implement technical and data requirements
- Provides end user training and support users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions
- Document technical designs and deployment instructions
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 3-4 years of experience developing for Dynamics AX 2012, X++, ASP.Net, C# and MorphX Solutions Development
- Experience in Development of Enterprise Portal – EP
- Experience of development of reports using SSRS
- Deep knowledge and familiarity of Agile Development
- Dynamics AX Certification
- Working knowledge of Source Control Systems, such as VSTS
- Experience with Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Power BI
Send your resume to [email protected] before 20 Oct, 2018. Write “Name- Dynamics AX Developer” in the subject of email.
INTECH Process Automation is looking for “Information Security Assistant” having knowledge of information security risk assessment process.
- To conduct audits in different IT Areas e.g. infrastructure, DRPs, surveillance, information flow.
- To monitor internet traffic and keep it under agreed threshold limits
- To monitor IT infrastructure (servers, network, PBX) and make sure their availabilities
- To conduct RnDs in different IT areas in terms of new technologies, security controls, new threats, areas of improvements, optimization of IT resources, monitoring tools and implement them.
- To implement ISMS i.e. ISO 27001 Security Controls at globally.
- To write policies, get them approved and implements them in accordance with INTECH Policies and ISO 27001.
Skills: Hands-on working on Microsoft, Systems, Networks Technologies. Knowledge of cybercrime laws / requirement for each country.
Education Required: Preferably candidate must have BCS/BS Computer Science degree. (ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Auditor Certifications /CISA / CISSP Certifications is preferred)
Experience Minimum four years of work experience with Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan to apply at [email protected]
INTECH Process Automation is looking for “Procurement Engineer”
Expertise: Discover profitable suppliers & initiate business and organization partnerships. Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms. Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness. Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
Budgeting, Foreign Procurement, International Logistics (Air & Sea), National Logistics (Road, Railway & Air), Inco-terms, Written & Verbal Communication, Analytical Skills, Flexibility to deal with different time zones.
Bachelor’s/ Master in Electrical or Mechanical or in a field related.
Minimum 3+ years of procurement experience in Engineering firm.
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan. To apply at [email protected]
INTECH Process Automation is looking to hire Junior /Senior Design & Application Engineers (Control System Background).
Experience Required: 4 to 10 Years. Work Location: Lahore. Ideal candidate shall be an Electrical / Mechatronics Engineer with specialization in Control Systems.
Applicant shall must have a sound track record in designing and commissioning on different Instrumentation & Control projects ideally in Oil & Gas sector.
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
To apply at [email protected]