ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Product Manager:
Looking for Possibilities to Grow?
ICI Pakistan Limited is hiring a Product Manager for its P.h.a.r.m.a.c.e.u.t.i.c.a.l.s business, based in Karachi.
Key Skills: (Job Specific)
- Brand Planning Skills
- Effective & efficient product management skills
- Scientific Understanding
- Market Research Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem-solving and analytical
- Communication and interpersonal
- MS Office
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Brand Management: Driving the brand strategy for financial growth to outperform the market.
- Brand Planning: Leading cross-functional teams across the brand planning process to drive synergies and deliver robust business plans, while determining strategic orientation for key brands and driving the customer engagement strategy for the portfolio.
- Customer Insight Generation: Uncovering the underlying customer and patient needs, beliefs and through a robust insight generation process and ensure the insight is incorporated in the brand and engagement strategy.
- Market Awareness and Strategy Planning: Evaluating and prioritising key business opportunities and growth levers in line with market realities and applying integrative thinking to develop strategies and solutions to utilise opportunities across the product lifecycle.
- Brand Positioning and Value Proposition Development: Developing a clear, differentiated and long-term brand positioning which is insight-driven, competitor-aware and future-ready, along with brand value propositions in line with customers’ needs.
- Customer Engagement and Operational Effectiveness: Creating and delivering exceptional customer experiences to healthcare professionals, in line with their content and preferences.
- Route to Market: Managing route-to-market plans for new launches in line with financial and logistical considerations by collaborating with Distribution and Sales Operations teams and understanding the channel strategy for the therapy area and monitoring gross-to-net.
- Financial Assessment and Business Analysis: Conducting regular assessments on strategy and campaign execution, ensuring visibility and suggesting improvements whilst demonstrating an understanding of P&L by managing brand financials and A&P budgets.
- Adherence to SOPs: Partnering with the Medical function to ensure that all promotional activities are carried out in line with Customer Engagement SOPs.
ICI Pakistan values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can apply here
ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Product Manager
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization