Jobs By Field
About Our Client
Our client has several significant real estate and property investments across the Middle East, and are seeking an experienced candidate to look after the risk function of the organization, and its investments.
In charge of the risk function, the ARABIC Speaking Head of Risk will lay out and execute the risk management process. The risk management process will be constructed in a way such that it will enable the organization in accomplishing its business objectives.
A crucial part of this role will be to ensure that the company’s real estate and property investments are covered by insurance. To do this, the ARABIC Speaking Head of Risk will communicate regularly with partner insurance brokers and ascertain that policies are in place to cover the company’s activities and the associated risks.
Other important responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing reports on the recognized risks, and spotlighting high priority risks so that senior management are aware.
• Monitoring and controlling the identified risks, and developing contingency plans for the same.
• Signing off new investments; ownership of risk analysis for these new investments.
• Conducting risk assessment workshops across the business in order to gain a holistic view of the risks that the organization faces.
• Contributing to the company’s business plan by providing insight on the challenges that the business could face, and the feasibility of targets.
• Training all levels of the organization in risk management skills.
• Propagating a culture of risk-awareness across the organization.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization