Jobs By Field
Fatima Group Jobs Sourcing Manager Commodities:
Fatima Group is hiring for Sourcing Manager Commodities in Supply Chain Division. The ideal candidate should have the following:
Qualification: BSc Hons or MBA/ MSc
Experience: 6-7 years experience of procurement and supply chain.
- Implement the end-to-end strategic sourcing process for Commodities category
- Collaborate with technical teams at the Plants, and Sales and Marketing to prepare and execute demand and supply planning. Understand the business needs of different plants and initiate consolidated procurement to derive cost savings
- Conduct global supply market analysis and research to identify industry / economic trends, supply and demand levers, potential new suppliers or products (alternate or local sourcing, make-vs-buy decisions), forces and negotiation levers
- Develop an organization wide category strategy based on market analysis and business need
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure optimization of total cost of ownership
- Collaborate with Commodities Buyers to ensure delivery against KPIs of P2P process, and understand the tradeoff between cost, time, and quality in order to negotiate agreements that meet business needs
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for short term and long term agreements, and implement comprehensive contract management
- Identify strategic suppliers of the Commodities category and implement a comprehensive supplier relationship management program to develop long term working relationship with strategic suppliers
- Collaborate with Shipping and Logistics function to evaluate vessel chartering options, in order to ensure minimum Total Cost of Ownership for the company.
- Coordinate with Shipping team for customs clearance to avoid demurrages and port charges, and with Finance for timely LC opening.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies, to ensure long term supply continuity. Understand the tradeoff between cost, time, and quality in order to negotiate agreements that meet business needs.
- Develop end-to-end knowledge of manufacturing process and costs, reverse logistics, and market intelligence, to influence sourcing decisions.
- In case of temporary export, ensure preparation export documentation, coordination with plant team, finance, warehouse, shipping and logistics, and supplier for streamlining the temporary export and re-import process
- Provide input to Unit Head Commodities for improvement in business processes, to identify the opportunities of digitalization, and introduce innovative solutions Apply
Fatima Group Jobs Sourcing Manager Commodities
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization