Fatima Group Jobs Project Engineer:
Fatima Group is hiring for Project Engineer at Pakarab Plant Site, Multan. The ideal candidate should have the following:
Project Engineer with experience in the engineering, procurement and construction of Process Plants, Utilities and Offsite facilities from conceptual stage through basic, detailed engineering design, procurement, construction till commissioning of medium to large size projects.
In-depth Knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, international standards, codes, specifications and procedures.
- Participate in Project development works (feasibility studies, concept development, budgeting, scheduling, evaluations for revamps, brown / green field projects etc.)
- Develop / review basis of design documents, Scope document of projects and work plans, ITB (specification and scope of work for material/services) and conduct Technical Bid Analysis, Review Vendor Documents, Engineering Documents, As-Builts etc.
- Engineering for Plant Layouts, Piping Layouts, Piping Design, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Boilers, Reformers, Steel Structure
- Development & review of Welding Procedures, Inspection and Testing Plans
- Root cause study of issues in Equipments
- Conduct Material Procurement as per Company’s SOPs
- Supervising Field Construction Works
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the project construction team, including Contractors for field construction, commissioning and trouble shooting
- Engage Vendor Service Men for field execution
- Implement all HSE requirements for project execution including design reviews
- Impart training to team
- BE Mechanical / BSC Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas Industry in field Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Well familiar with work flow in life cycle of projects, (engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning) and MOC procedure
- PMP certification will be preferred Apply