Etihad Airways Jobs Sales Support Administrator:
Organization: Etihad Airways
Position: Sales Support Administrator
The role of the Sales Support Administrator is focused on three main areas: Contacting prospective and existing customers to sell Etihad’s products and services in line with the commercial strategy to generate quality revenue Providing analytical/administrative support to Sales Executives Supporting customers as per defined commercial strategy, process and policy Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Conduct outbound sales activities to prospective and existing customers in line with the commercial strategy to drive incremental, quality revenue and improved load factors, recording all pertinent information using Salesforce according to established policies and procedures
- Support the onboarding of new customers in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on all existing and prospective customers in Salesforce according to established policies and procedures
- Meet defined sales KPIs/SLAs
- In support of Sales Executives collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies
- Receive, record and issues sales data according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms and Conditions Gather, review and update customers information to ensure the accuracy of master data in defined Etihad systems
- Enter order and sales in the company’s system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level with outmost quality and efficiency.
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices and promotions to provide update information to sales force and ensure consistency of offered promotions
- Collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms and Conditions
- Follow-up communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted process flow and customer satisfaction to drive revenue performance.
- Handling of Group queries from Trade & Corporate houses.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors (BA/BSc) preferably in Business Administration.
- 4 years’ experience in Hospitality, Telecommunication Sales or Banking Sales. OR 2 years’ in Airline industry (preferred).
- Multicultural experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior internal and external customers. Apply