Engro Corporation Limited Jobs September 2020:
Position Title: Deputy Manager Ethics & Compliance
We’re hiring! Deputy Manager Ethics & Compliance. Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation. Details below:
- Bachelors/Master’s in Business/Law
- 7+ years of experience
- Coordinate the Compliance Manager in the development and implementation of an effective Compliance Program across Engro Group.
- Manage & review of all incoming complaints on the Speakout platform with Manager E&C.
- Ensure & able to independently conduct investigations as far as possible.
- Liaise with Audit Heads from all the subsidiaries for complete closure of their cases and any other queries.
- Manage & conduct effective interviews with any relevant party during an investigation.
- Rigorous approach towards gathering data, information, evidence from different work areas, departments, subsidiaries, etc. during an investigation.
- Develop content and conducting Compliance Awareness Roadshows with the Compliance Manager across the Engro Group.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 30th September 2020, mentioning the title of the position (DM Ethics & Compliance – Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.