Jobs By Field
Descon Engineering Ltd Jobs Project Manager EPC:
Job Title: Project Manager-EPC
The desired candidate will be responsible for undertaking the following: –
Scope: This position is responsible to plan, direct, manage, coordinate and control the small to medium EPC projects and retrofits involving mechanical equipment, electrical, instrumentation, civil and piping work in oil & gas and process industries.
- Responsible for budget preparation, project schedule, coordinating engineering activities and preparation for subsequent procurement and construction.
- Ensures execution of the EPC projects as per the methodology prepared at proposal stage by focusing on improved profitability.
- Ensures that all the requisite resources including manpower, materials and equipment and plant are organized, well planned, optimized and according to project schedule.
- Provide guidance to team (as and when required) on contract administration during the project to ensure that company interests are protected and furthered.
- Creating and maintaining high standards of client service and relations through good communication, contractual obligations and project review meetings.
- Minimize construction delays due to lagging information, material and equipment.
- Ensures that Descon’s project management systems are properly implemented at site.
- Demonstrate Descon Management’s visible focus on QHSE issues by effective implementation through management of project specific approved QHSE plans.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: BE Mechanical/Industrial
- Minimum Experience: 15 to 20 years of relevant experience
Job Location: Project Sites
Email: [email protected]
Apply before 26-Nov-2021
Descon Engineering Ltd Jobs Project Manager EPC
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization