Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Market Research & Analysis Executive:
Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for Market Research & Analysis Executive (Reporting to: Knowledge & Insights Manager) at Head Office Lahore.
Mission Statement: The Market Research & Analysis Executive will provide actionable insights incorporating all sources of information to provide a holistic view of the business for key future decisions. S/he will lead all Market Research projects (planned and ad-hoc) of both quantitative and qualitative nature. The person will work closely with Marketing & Sales functions to lead analysis, identify opportunities and gaps, execute cross-functional research studies, & build capability of territory personnel.
- Act as the primary source of Panel data for all internal stakeholders and analyze all available panel data to provide actionable insights at National and Regional levels
- Responsible for leading all qualitative & quantitative studies for marketing & cross-functional departments – shopper, customer, retail studies, etc.
- Conduct Conjoint Analysis – conduct the study and then utilize it to make recommendations for pricing decisions at Consumer and Trade
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies (local & international) to ensure timely execution and collection of data and analysis required
- Lead strategic facet of the business by identifying gaps and opportunities for strategy formulation & Business Planning; in order to provide actionable insights, integrate all internal & external sources of information
- Set market share & outlet targets (numeric & weighted) for all territories at SKU level
- Provide detailed insights on NARTD industry, categories, product and channels to RGM (Revenue Growth Management) for supporting their plans
- Work closely with Category, Channel & Trade Marketing teams to provide analyses on product and competition packs/brands on regional level hence assisting them in planning of marketing campaigns
- Disseminate relevant information to stakeholders regarding competition updates and provide suitable suggestions for strategic business decisions
- Coordinate with territory commercial teams and HO Sales & marketing teams in order to develop territory winning plans encompassing opportunity mapping and key improvement areas
- Liaison with TCCEC to manage collaborated ad-hoc/planned studies and to gather information from market research studies conducted by them including CBL, BGS, etc.
- Develop the analytical capability of territory personnel through multiple training plans and courses on detailed understanding of Panel & other research studies
- Deliver monthly reports based on Panel data, BGS scorecard, etc. to HO & territory teams
Candidate Education: Bachelors/Masters
Total Experience: 4-6 years with at least 3-4 years of functional experience with a Research Agency or within the Research/Insights Function at any organization Apply