British American Tobacco BAT Jobs Senior Business Analyst IT: British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job title: Senior Business Analyst – IT
Job purpose and key deliverables: IT’s at the heart of our business, enabling us to adapt to a constantly evolving business environment and build a range of distinctive brands. By developing innovative and reliable systems and processes, our IT services play a key role in enabling us to meet consumers’ needs in a wide variety of global markets.
- To understand regional & end market business requirements & processes and to identify regional & end market business technology and/or process opportunities.
- To ensure the implementation and deployment of IT solutions into the region & end market to the agreed requirements and that this is done with minimal risk and disruption to the business.
- To maintain and enhance existing regional solutions where required.
Skills and Experience:
- Business-facing IT experience in a global environment, preferably with a degree in an IT-related discipline
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, and the implications actions in one area have on other functions
- Extensive and substantial practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics
- Project management, change management and lifecycle planning skills
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Education: First degree
As an experienced IT professional with a background working in a business facing IT role, you’ll have experience gained in a complex global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services.
- Ensures regional and local systems are maintained and enhanced but within the boundaries of the agreed Regional IT Account Plan and IT Strategy
- Identifies and flags up regional/ local differences for regional/ local solutions and manages stakeholders as appropriate
- Contributes to the preparation of budget proposals and estimated project workloads relevant to the business area
- Undertakes usability requirements analyses, applying tools and methods to identify the non-functional requirements of users, their characteristics and tasks, and the technical, organisational and physical environment in which the product or system will operate
- Undertakes usability evaluations, planning and performing all types of evaluation to assess the usability (including health and safety, and accessibility) of new or existing products or services (including prototypes); interprets and presents the results of evaluations
- Helps the business in checking the ‘end product’ against the initial requirements as articulated in the business requirement document.
- Guides senior and middle management towards accepting change brought about through process automation
- Supports the reduction of legacy
- Develops and co-ordinates implementation plans that are in line with best practice, the IT strategy, the business priorities and the demand plan. Apply
British American Tobacco BAT Jobs Senior Business Analyst IT
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization