Bank Al Habib Jobs August 2018
Job Title: SWIFT RMA Compliance Officer
1. Function: SWIFT RMA / CORRESPONDENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Assisting SWIFT RMA administrator/FI Compliance Head with all the Correspondence/Activities with foreign and local Banks/Branches.
- Relationship Management with Foreign and Local Banks, including arrangements with new and existing correspondents in new destinations to cater bank’s Trade Requirements.
- Conducting Due Diligence/KYC Review of our Correspondent Clients in a timely scheduled manner (As instructed by our Bank’s SOP), and analyzing/reporting any major changes.
- Correspondence/Queries with Foreign & Local Banks/Branches.
- Daily Maintenance of Swift RMA sheet. Updating any addition/deletion of new/existing correspondents.
- Weekly Reporting of Active Swift RMA Summary to Head of Department
2. Function: COMPLIANCE HOLD REMITTANCES
- Daily Reporting of Inward Remittances held on account of our Instruction Circular INST/074/2009 dated 09-May-2009 to compliance division.
- Release/Return Hold Inward Remittances as per compliance division approval.
- Daily maintenance of Outstanding Hold Inward Remittances Sheet.
Please forward your resume at [email protected] mentioning the position in subject line.
Job Title: Manager, FATCA and International Compliance Unit
Job Description: The job holder will be required to assist Head, FATCA & International Compliance Unit, in
- Establishing policies and procedures to assist overseas branches in implementing AML / CFT and KYC / CDD practices in accordance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements specific to their jurisdictions.
- Implementing AML / CFT / KYC policies and procedures in overseas branches as well as Trade Based Anti Money Laundering measures in the Bank’s overseas branches.
- Implementing a Transaction Monitoring System and a Trade Finance Screening system in the Bank’s overseas branches to enable effective monitoring of their day to day transactional activities.
- Ensuring that KYC / CDD requirements are completed prior to account opening and periodic review of KYC profiles of customers is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with the U.S. Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act.
Qualification: MBA / ACCA
Exp: 8 – 10 Years Banking experience with a minimum of 5 years in the Compliance function
Please forward your resume at [email protected]