1. Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
2. Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
3. Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
4. Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
5. Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations
6. Maintain scheduling and event calendars, and coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events.
7. Formulate a variety of correspondence including that of a sensitive nature, transcribe correspondence, committee formation orders and assure distribution as required.
8. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports
9. Develop meeting agenda and prepare meeting information packages, record and transcribe minutes, compose memorandum for all related actions, and track follow-up issues to completion.
10. Ensure quantities of office supplies are maintained.
11. Ensure that logistical arrangements are made for meetings, site visits, etc.
12. Maintain confidentiality at all times.
13. Respects patients and their families, and of each other, to promote the patient-centered care culture.
14. Participates and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or with multidisciplinary teams.
15. Performs other job related duties, as assigned.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization