1Link Pvt Ltd Jobs November 2020:
Position: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – DBA
Department: CIO (IT)
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Masters (preferred) or Certifications in Oracle
Location: Karachi Office
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Reports to: Manager Database Administration & MIS
- Installation, configuration & upgrading of Oracle/SQL server software & related products
- Configure Oracle DataGuard & Oracle Securities.
- Evaluate Oracle/SQL Server features & related products.
- Manage Oracle RAC cluster environment Database design & implementation.
- Implement & maintain database security (create & maintain users/roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning & performance monitoring.
- Setup & maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth changes such as capacity planning required to create and maintain databases.
- Work as part of a team & provide 24×7 support as required ·Interface with Oracle/SQL Server Corporation for technical support.
- Patch management & version control
- Monitor application related jobs & data replication activities
- Good communication, interpersonal, technical & team management skills.
Please send resumes at [email protected] specifying position in the subject latest by November 25, 2020.
Function: Human Resources
Job Title: Officer / Associate HR Operations
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors
Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience in HR Data Analysis, Payroll & HR Software
- Maintain employee & leave management database
- Process appointment letters, resignations & final settlements
- Coordinate with external HR service providers
- Review and undertake additional payment encashment including leave, retirement benefits, medical coverage etc. as per records and policies
- Data entry for monthly pay runs and year-end accounts including all allowances, leaves, changes and relevant deductions for payroll
- Ensure accurate payments are made for variable & fixed incentives payrolls on monthly basis
- Prepare and reconcile payment summaries
- Liaise with management and staff regarding payroll related queries
- Responsible for employees’ income tax payments
- Support the preparation of compensation cheques and vouchers (loans, advances, daily wages etc.)
- Help prepare EOBI and VPS cheques and vouchers
Job Requirements: Good communication and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Please send your resumes at [email protected] specifying function in the subject header.
Deadline to apply is November 22, 2020