Wilshire Laboratories Jobs Network Administrator:
Organization: Wilshire Laboratories
Position: Network Administrator
Professional Qualification And Experience
- BSCS/BSIT – 4 Years or Masters in IT & Computer Sciences.
- Certification in CCIE Routing & Switching (Will be preferred).
- Certified CCNP Routing & Switching.
- Having 5 to 6 Years’ experience in respective field of complex networks.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Solid knowledge of configuring Next-generation firewalls, SSL, Site to Site VPN ,cisco Core switches, Wireless controller, Network Architecture etc.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all core and department level network switches.
- Design, setup and configure IT network security features companywide environments to protect from threats.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments and Responsible to handle multi-site network operations of company.
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open and secured access for guest and staff members.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Responsible to design and implementation of upcoming project deployments.
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan Apply
Last Date to Apply: 30 January 2022
Wilshire Laboratories Jobs Network Administrator
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization