TPL Corporation Limited Jobs October 2020:
Career Opportunity for Android Developer
TPL Corp is looking for the services of energetic, enthusiastic, and result-oriented professionals for the position of Android Developer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should be a Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science having at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in well-established organizations.
- Proven work experience in Android development; Good understanding of Solid Principles of Clean Architecture and Design Patterns; Expertise of android jetpack; Expertise in publishing apps at play store; Experience with third-party libraries and APIs; Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies; Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle; Experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks; Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis; Experience in writing code in both Java and kotlin; Experience with android patterns, material design; Experience with ROOM and working with hardware features (camera)
Career Opportunity: Strategic Planning Executive
We are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic Marketing professionals to monitors market trends related to TPL General Insurance Company and research on new projects in line with the growth strategy of our business.
You will facilitate in monitoring strategic projects, prepare market intelligence reports, and lead the coordination and production of regular reporting, including quarterly updates, documentation, and follow-ups.
The ideal candidate should be Bachelor’s / Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing) having 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience in well-established organizations.
- Analytical and commercial acumen; strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Highly entrepreneurial demonstrated through both work and extracurricular activities.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethics, critical thinker, intellectually curious and detail-oriented.