The Citizens Foundation Jobs Deputy Manager Finance: The Citizens Foundation (TCF) is one of Pakistan’s largest non-profit organizations, providing quality education to marginalized communities within the Country. As of 2016, TCF has established °vet-1,2oz purpose-built school units nationwide with an enrolment of 175,000 students. TCF actively encourages female enrolment and we have no greater priority than ensuring that our work has the greatest positive impact on the children we serve. We provide our strive to attract and hire talented individuals and invest in their professional growth, providing them with a productive environment.
The Citizens Foundation is looking for: Deputy Manager Finance
• Monthly reporting of GSP Programme.
• Variance reporting on monthly basis. Submission of reports to relevant authorities on time.
• Ad – hoc Reporting
• Preparation of financial policies/ procedures and implementation of the same.
• Preparation of overall system in software for the recording and the reporting purpose.
• Follow up with ERP consultant for the system based reporting of the programme.
• GSP overall Disbursement (OPEX, CAPER) and constant follow – up with relevant Region/Area.
• Preparation of ageing analysis of advances and accruals.
• Monthly closing of all (GSP Programme expenses).
• Budget/forecast preparation of expenses.
• Audit co-ordination and preparation of all working papers of the specified area.
• Ability to complete work on time.
• Must have ability to work independently and resolving of issues.
• Fund analysis and coverage preparation of OPEX dal CAPEX.
• Sound Knowledge of IAS/IFRS.
• Must be update on day to day basis, financial demand: requirement of funds, recording of expenses, receipt of funds, agreement clauses particularly financial clauses of GSP Project etc. pE, schools, KPK roads, railway schools, SEF schools and TCF college.
Education & Experience: ACCA/CMA/CA inter/MBA Finance At least 3 years of rAevant finance experience in a reputed organization
Location: Head Office – Karachi.
Apply at: [email protected] before August 26, 2016.