National Medical Authority Pakistan Medical Commission Jobs April 2021:
National Medical Authority, Pakistan Medical Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for the following roles on contract basis. We offer market based competitive remuneration packages. Applicants having experience of working in a Licensing / Regulatory/ Public Sector Autonomous organization will be preferred.
- Manager HR
- Manager Procurement
- Manager Operations
- Assistant Manager HR
- Director Examinations
- Manager Examinations (Entry)
- Manager Examinations (Exit)
- Assistant Manager Operations
Core Competencies & Skills required for the above mentioned designations/roles
- Time Management: Ability to manage and complete time bound tasks.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with good IT Skills.
- Good comprehension of English Language.
• Appointments shall be made purely on merit on contract basis.
• Apply Online: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply online by visiting PMC Website — Careers Section OR Apply via Mail: Please download and send the completed application form, updated CV/resume and a copy of CHIC to: HR Department, Pakistan Medical Commission, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan. Applications without the completed Application Form shall be rejected.
• PMC reserves the right to cancel / reject any application without giving any reason. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/DA will be paid.
• Application Deadline: Within 10 days of publication of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer!
Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2021
Published Date: 20 April 2021
Newspaper Name: Express Tribune
For More Details View The Image.