– Ensuring load control accuracy, practicality and procedural compliance so that output is of a high standard with regard to safety and quality.
– Ensuring all aircraft is operated within their operational limits with regard to weight and balance
– Maintaining operational efficiency achieved through optimum fuel uplift and trim
– Contribution to OTP (On Time Performance) for all load control related issues
– Interaction with other departments and outside agencies including Ramp Operations, Cargo and Operations Control Centre to ensure effective communication in order to complete Load Control tasks safely, accurately and punctually.
– Participate in training within airline and/or related agency in various areas of Ground Operations
· Other duties as assigned
|Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization