Iqra University Jobs Learning Facilitator:
Iqra University is looking to hire a Learning Facilitator.
Incumbent will be responsible to:
- Correspond and coordinate among students, degree and other departmental staff members.
- Keep track of and manage all departmental communication with students or their representatives.
- Liaison between departments to issue and receive student documents and letters
- Handle all documentation and coordination with the authorities concerned
- Participate fully in all initiatives, new developments and activities of the Student Engagement Unit.
- Be involved in student welfare and needs, take an active and pro-active part in meetings contributing fully to any process being undertaken to improve the outcomes of students.
- Support, assist and guide students, parents, external agencies and visitors to the university within a student support context.
- Develop effective contact, liaison and working relationships with colleagues in the university and other bodies as appropriate.
- Support the development of the learning organization and facilitate cultural change.
- Evaluate data and organizational needs to identify learning and development issues with the department to design and implement improvements.
Apply at [email protected] (State “LF” in subject line).