ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Assistant Manager Medical Affairs:
Looking for Possibilities to Succeed?
ICI Pakistan Limited is hiring for the role of Assistant Manager Medical Affairs. Details of the role are mentioned below:
- Responsible for managing medico-marketing activities
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes.
- Maintains oversight of safety risk management and all other pharmacovigilance (PV) activities
- Maintain high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of products, with a patient centric approach
- Manage Medical Information activities in accordance with local model and referencing global standard responses
Education: P.h.a.r.m.a.c.y Degree/ Bachelors’ Degree
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates can apply at Link