IBL Operations Jobs December 2019: IBL-Operations is looking to hire Creative Marketing Specialist on a permanent role for their Head-office in Karachi.
Position Responsibilities: A creative designer works in area of marketing and advertising to create various materials, such as products labels, brochures, flyers, adaptations on cartons, packaging adaptations etc. He will also assist in day to day marketing activities being carried out by the organizations.
The main responsibilities are:
- Assisting with ongoing marketing and research efforts at the company
- Organizing the data into actionable intelligence
- Assist in creating proposals for marketing campaigns
- Work on and build marketing campaigns and execution plans
- Support Manager and Department Head with specific daily marketing related tasks
- Compile data on competitor activities
- Good at making presentations
- Conduct researches and surveys
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Has a Bachelor/Master degree with specialization in Business/Marketing/Advertising.
- Hands on experience of creative design on software’s such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw.
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic self-starter, highly organized, motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Highly adaptable with demonstrated ability to identify problems and troubleshoot to find solutions.
- Can think outside the box
How to Apply: Send in your updated profile (resume) to [email protected] with subject “Creative Marketing Specialist” by 8 December 2019.
IBL-Operations is looking to induct two interns in their Marketing department for a 3 months paid internship. Candidates currently pursing or completed their Bachelor/Master’s degree in business/Marketing/Media Science in an on-going year. Can share they profiles at [email protected] by mentioning “Intern-Marketing” in the subject-line by 8 November,2019.