Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Associate Offline Marketing
Position: Associate – Offline Marketing
Reports To: Deputy Manager – Marketing
We are looking for an Associate – Offline Marketing for our nationwide offline marketing efforts. In this job role your responsibilities will include planning and managing two pillars of offline marketing which are:
- Consumer Offline (All offline marketing which involves direct interaction with consumers)
- Trade Marketing (All offline marketing which involves the restaurant inventory of foodpanda)
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the Associate – Offline Marketing are divided as below:
- Planning and managing marketing events and identify market segments & new channels to target using customer data.
- Production and development of marketing collateral’s (online-offline assets).
- Ensure key seasonal campaigns and events are supported with the correct offline marketing activity.
- Correspond and Coordinate with the regional team with regard to global initiatives related to all Offline marketing activities and support.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals in terms of ROI and Brand Equity.
- Responsible for 360 degree communication around clients, operations, planning, strategy and finance.
- Leading/conducting Brand Activation, BTL, PR events, Corporate Events & Conferences, OOH Advertising & others.
- Coordination, planning and information gathering with other departments regarding marketing activities and restaurant branding opportunities.
- At least 1-2 years of similar job experience.
- This job requires frequent travelling.
- This job requires frequent fieldwork.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required here.
Send your resumes at [email protected] mentioning Associate – Offline Marketing in subject line.