Engro Corporation Limited Jobs October 2020:
Are you an experienced IT & systems audit professional looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at Karachi Office.
Position: General Manager IS Audit
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Computer Systems Engineering.
- 12+ years of experience, with minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience of IT/Systems Auditing in an SAP environment.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Perform IS/IT & Cyber-security related risk assessments & audit planning, and actively participate in the development of annual audit plan especially for IT/System audits.
- Develop comprehensive audit programs (including SAP modules) to perform group-wide reviews, maintain detailed audit work-papers, and prepare audit reports for discussion & finalization with Management.
- Support CIA & subsidiary Audit Heads in performing ad-hoc assignments.
- Provide IT risks & controls related advisory services to management.
- Development & supervision of group-wide data analytics scripts & their deployment/rollout. audit software platform.
- Group-wide administration of internal audit software platform.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by October 29th, 2020 mentioning the title of the position ( GM – IS Audit — Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.
Are you an experienced User Designer professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at our Karachi office.
Position: Assistant Manager User Experience Designer
- BE/BS in Computer Science/Computer Systems/Software Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- To identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- To make design and user experience decision related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user centered designed approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- To facilitate the customers product version by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user testing experiences for digital products.
- To design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized fora wide range of devices and interferences.
- To collaborate with other team members and stakeholders)
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by October 27th, 2020 mentioning the title of the position (AM User Experience .signer— Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.
Are you an experienced IT Audit professional looking fora new challenge?
Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at our Karachi office.
Position: Deputy Manager IT Audit
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional certifications i.e. CISA or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in auditing & controls of information systems, preferably in a SAP environment.
- Perform IT system & infrastructure audits (including SAP modules), evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the related security & process controls.
- Prepare audit programs & checklists, and develop draft audit reports, highlighting the audit observations, related risks and recommendations.
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with the relevant functions to accomplish audit assignments in an effective manner.
- Participate in pre-implementation/QA reviews of new systems as well as major IT projects & initiatives.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by October 29th, 2020 mentioning the title of the position (DM IT Audit — Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.