Jobs By Field
Emaar Pakistan Jobs Junior Finance Officer:
Emaar Pakistan | Junior Role in Finance (Islamabad)
Qualification: CA Intermediate/ ACCA (qualified with articles)
Experience: 1 – 2 years post articles experience
- Handle the treasury function including preparation of payments with relevant withholding of income and applicable sales taxes under the purview of taxation laws. Wherever exemptions available, ensure proper exemption certificates and undertakings are obtained from the suppliers.
- Verify suppliers’ invoices are properly input into the system with correct classification into the relevant GL codes.
- Prepare Statement of Accounts for payments to contractors for onward submission to corporate office. Keep the same reconciled with contracts department memorandum and contracts or letter of acceptance with the contractors.
- Keep the vendor payable balances reconciled by the end of the financial year for annual audit purpose.
- Prepare monthly sales tax return and e-filing on the FBR/SRB portals within time.
- Ensure monthly sales tax payments and income tax withholding payments into the relevant government treasury on time.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation on each month end.
Interested candidate apply or refer profile at [email protected] with the subject line “Finance – ISB”
Emaar Pakistan Jobs Junior Finance Officer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization