DHL Global Forwarding Pakistan Pvt Ltd Jobs Regional Director:
Organization: DHL Global Forwarding Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Overview: We are seeking applications for the position of “Regional Director – North”. The incumbent will play a critical role in driving the growth and success of the business in the North Region. He/she will work closely with various teams to ensure that the region’s operations are efficient, profitable, customer focused and aligned with the overall business strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of profit & loss for North region which currently includes Lahore, Islamabad and Sialkot stations by ensuring that the EBIT targets are met, DOEs are controlled, and profitable GP growth is achieved.
- Support the sales & marketing team in matters related to the development and growth of business in the Air and Ocean products. To identify new opportunities for growth, develop strategies to penetrate new markets, and work with the team to expand the customer base in the region.
- Contribute to grow the network and RFQ for consignee-controlled business by working closely with the operations team to ensure that the network is optimized for efficiency and profitability.
- As per the need of the business, he/she will lead the product development efforts and work closely with the Product team for product development.
- Ensure operational excellence in shipments’ execution and management and maintain the high standards of KPI’s measured by Station Metrics.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with carriers and customers.
- Timely visits to upcountry stations which including LHE, SKT, ISB, MUX, and PEW (if needed).
- Oversee the warehousing activities by ensuring that warehouse processes and procedures are followed and KPI’s level are maintained.
- Conduct performance appraisal, including coaching.
- Encompass the oversight and management of administrative tasks in North Region are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Provide finance related support to the credit control team to ensure that the cash flow is being managed effectively.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a relevant field, including 3-5 years of experience at a senior level in freight forwarding industry at multinational or renowned local company.
- Master’s degree is preferred in related field.
- Thorough knowledge of logistics & freight forwarding business and understanding of Product offering & compliant with industry norms.
- Established industry network and presence to nurture business development relationships and opportunities.
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills, high achievement drive and ability of taking initiative.
- Able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Must have good management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong command over Microsoft Office and other related software.
Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Apply
DHL Global Forwarding Pakistan Pvt Ltd Jobs Regional Director
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization