Crescent Steel & Allied Products Limited CSAP Jobs Assistant Manager Payroll and Employee Funds:
Crescent Steel & Allied Products Limited is a conglomerate corporation listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange as ‘CSAP’. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over six campuses.
Job Title : Assistant Manager Payroll and Employee Funds
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Age: 25-30 years
Education and/or Qualifications:CMA qualified / CA part qualified (with maximum 1 year of relevant experience) / B.Com (with 8 years of relevant experience)
Salary Range (PKR): Market Compatible
Last Date of Application: October 31, 2020
- Review monthly payroll register of all divisions after obtaining the attendance and time details (including leave without pay, medical reimbursements etc.) from Administration department
- Run the payroll register provisionally to ensure the correctness and accuracy of salary including PF contribution, tax deduction, etc. and resolve the discrepancies/issues occurred during the provisional run.
- Review and reconcile salary related accounts in general ledger.
- Coordinate with auditors of the company regarding payroll functions of all divisions.
- Review quarterly, half yearly and annual payroll related schedule for auditors.
- Review staff income tax report on FBR website on monthly basis and fill PSID form and ensure CPR is obtained from FBR.
- Review monthly and annual payroll budget of all business units.
- Review provisions for incentives / bonus and leave encashment through JV posting as per Company’s approved human resource policies.
- Review the disclosure of key management personnel remuneration for the purpose of financial statements.
- Coordinate with outsourcing company/external auditor for funds related matter.
- Prepare and review financial statement for funds.
- Review the working for investment of funds.
How to Apply:Please send your CVs to [email protected] mentioning Assistant Manager Payroll and Employee Funds in the subject.