Bin Bakar International Jobs March 2021
Organization: Bin Bakar International
Position: Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Officer
Salary: 25 k – 35 k (Annual Bonus & Other Benefits)
Education: Graduation / Master
Industry: Skin Care / Cosmetics
Experience: 4 Year Experience (Experienced will be preferred)
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Shah Alam Market, Lahore.
Apply By: 28-02-2020
- Excellent Communication (Written / Verbal)
- Initiative & Self Starter
- Team & Time Management
- Plan, implement and oversee accounting strategy.
- Take responsibility for accounts receivable.
- Manage and upgrade credit control process.
- Control aging report at minimum level.
- Coordinate with Credit Control Officers team.
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Knowledge of taxation.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Other Assignments for Directors
Apply at: send your email at [email protected]
Position: Regional Sales Manager (LMT/IMT & Retailer)
Package: Market Competitive Salary, Commission & other benefits
Education: Graduation / Master Degree
Industry: Skin Care (Cosmetic)
Experience: 6 Year (Relevant Experience will be preferred).
- Sales & Marketing experience will be preferred.
- 5 years of relevant experience (LMT/IMT) Health Care Industry.
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work well in teams
Responsibility: We are looking for a competent RSM to work with LMT/IMT & Retailers in Karachi.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Acting as the main point of contact with suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Apply at: Send your email at [email protected]