Adcom Leo Burnett Jobs Strategy Resource:
We at Adcom Leo Burnett are looking to hire a mid-level Strategy resource for our Karachi office with 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. Attached is a short profile snapshot of who we are looking for – if you have the “eyes of a child” & “hands of a craftsman”, with the “heart of a champion” & the “soul of a citizen” – we would like to hear from you!
Creativity has the power to transform human behavior
This is the core belief of what we call HumanKind. It’s not about advertising or brand propositions or selling products. It’s about
people and purpose. It’s an approach to marketing that serves true human needs, not the other way around.
That’s why everything we do for brands is designed with a human purpose in mind. A brand without purpose is one that will
never be understood or embraced by people. A brand with purpose can be a true agent of change and transform the way
people think, feel or act. A brand with a true HumanKind purpose can change the world. Our dream is to be the best creator of
ideas that truly move people – bar none.
You would be responsible for designing and implementing strategies that will facilitate in improving the client’s brand value
within its relevant market. Alongside the requisite technical skills needed you would need to be passionate about media and
technology, curious about what makes consumers tick, proactive in work outlook, and a keen eye on cultural insights.
- Establish good working relationship with clients’ brands. Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating
- to the brand and advertising.
- Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the brand
- Articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams
- Analyze existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economic and the market for the client’s product. MUST be able
- to roll up your sleeves and dig deep – this is a very hands-on position
- Coach Planners to ensure the consumer relevance of the brand communication strategy across all agency account.
- Lead focus group discussions and structured interviews and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and
- Monitor cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behavior and perception
- Reconcile the differences between consumers’ current perception of the brand and the way in which the client wishes the
- brand to be perceived;
- Meet clients to learn the background to the brand.
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and
- Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients and other staff to sell your idea
- Prepare and presenting full communication strategies in a coherent and in-depth manner to positively impact the thinking
- of all parties involved in the communication activities.
- Conduct proper briefing for creative team
- Minimum 3 – 5 years Consumer Research and Marketing Strategy & Planning experience in an agency (Preferred) – Graduate
- (Business/Social Science/Media Studies preferred)
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to write compelling, articulate and succinct
- creative brief and media briefs
- Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers
- and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Ability to write research reports, presentations and general business correspondence.
- Proven ability to effectively present to clients and internal audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills paired with good management and communication skills, able to prioritize effectively and manage
- multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills
- A love for learning new things and meeting new people
On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings. Although your commitment will tend
to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their updated resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Strategy Resource – KHI”.
Last Date To Apply: April 25, 2021