Adamjee Life Assurance Company Jobs Legal Assistant: Adamjee Life Assurance Ltd. requires a Legal Assistant for its Operations Department. This is a three-month contractual position with a lucrative remuneration package that would allow fresh graduates to enhance their understanding of legal intricacies.
The minimum qualification level is an LLB, with 0-1 years’ experience. The incumbent would be required to fulfill the following tasks within this capacity:
Position Title: Legal Assistant
• Prepare legal cases and documents.
• Review the cases received and formulate replies for them.
• Accompany the Senior Manager and the Manager Claims for cases in the FIO/SECP/Court
• Read case laws and prepare briefs on them as and when required.
• Responsible for drafting and vetting of policies and contracts.
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV’s to [email protected] in order to avail this exciting opportunity!