• Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
• Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
• Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
• Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
• Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
– Management Jobs in Saudi Arabia –
Search All Jobs