Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Nestle: As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day. We strive to make our brands tastier and healthier choices that help consumers care for themselves and their families, thus earning their trust and recommendations to others.
Establishes ‘Unified Call center’ by disintegrating regional call centers (both Metros & Non-Metros),Satisfy consumers/customers, potential customers and business needs for convenience, health and wellness, Responsible for day-to-day operations of customer services teams at unified call center as well as regional CS-representatives, Responsible to lead, direct, monitor and motivate team to attain operational goals while achieving the high level of customer satisfaction, Have a strong coordination between stake holders to meet operational goals and reaching the hearts & minds of customers, Work closely with NAATA (Call Center F&B) to resolve Water related issues.
- Develop contact point for Nestle Waters customers via call center/ digital/ social media
- Develop the SOPs related to customer services horizon and serve the customers as per the SOPs
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders to deliver the results according to long-term company’s vision and align it with the achievement of day-to-day goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Master in Business Administration / Biological Science/Mass Communication/Public Administration
• Good Communication Skills.
• Relevant experience of customer services or call center management; preferably in services industry
• Good technical Knowledge of production, supply chain and third part sales & distribution set up.
Apply Here: www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/143308592