Ziauddin University Jobs Student Affairs Officer:
Ziauddin University currently looking for 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 (𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞) 𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬;
- Act as the focal person for the student or organization and assist students.
- Implement programs and services that provide diversity education and support student involvement, development, learning, and leadership.
- Liaise with the Office of Academic Performance on the development, coordination, and continuation of new student orientation.
- Supporting student development opportunities and advancements.
- Develop a sound working knowledge of the company database, following the policies and processes laid out.
- Ensure compliance of campus and students with district rules, policies, procedures, and laws governing department functions.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with administrators, staff, faculty, students, and community members.
- Excellent influencing and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to develop and execute multi-year strategic plans
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in sociology, psychology, English literature, or a related field, as well as comparable experience or training
- At least 1–2 years of experience working with a college or university are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively.
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬: PKR 35k – 40K + unlimited medical, provident fund, education discount, leaves, and annual increments
Those who meet the criteria may share their resume at [email protected] with the subject line “Student Affairs Officer – North”
Ziauddin University Jobs Student Affairs Officer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization