World Health Organization WHO Jobs Divisional Officer (EPI):
World Health Organization WHO
Title: Divisional Officer (EPI)
Industry: N.G.O./Social Services
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location: Dera Ismail Khan, Hangu, Malakand
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: University degree in Medicine/Epidemiology/Public Health.
Career Level: LICA-9 (equivalent to NO-B)
Minimum Experience: 2 Years(At least 2 years of relevant experience in public health with major experience in EPI)
Apply By: Sep 25, 2020
Job Description: Under the direct supervision of the respective Provincial National Professional Officer (EPI) and the overall guidance of the respective Head of Sub-Office, the incumbent will carry out the following tasks in the assigned division/districts:
- Support the development of the annual operational plans for the assigned districts.
- Follow up and coordinate with the field staff including Polio Eradication Initiative (PEI) and government staff at divisional and district levels for the implementation of immunization plans.
- Monitor the implementation of immunization service delivery in the fixed, outreach and mobile sessions and conducting RCA in the community to assess the routine measles coverage.
- Assist in preparing high-quality micro-plans for routine immunization at Union Council level in the assigned districts
- Support the activities to improve the quality of immunization coverage and surveillance data.
- Support the Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPDs) surveillance in order to assess the impact of the immunization program.
- Coordinate the activities related to routine immunization with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Support and coordinate district-level staff deployment and logistics for immunization activities.
- Support the operational component of EPI/PEI synergy.