Wilshire Labs Jobs Sales Force Effectiveness Officer (ERP):
Job Opportunity at Wilshire Labs
We are looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Officer. (ERP).
- Monitor and analyze brand and team performance on multiple quantitative and qualitative KPIs and provides conclusive reports and recommendations adapted to the differential needs of customers (BF Heads, NSMs, Product Managers, Reps).
- Propose, plan, organize and monitor quantitative and qualitative effectiveness of sales force (DSMs and Reps).
- Manage continuous improvement of targeting model and approach
- Manage CRM and FF applications, maximizing and improving the value of teams
- Provide integrated consultancy towards Brand Teams for the strategic and operational planning process and its execution
- Manage Productivity projects along with other areas BPA, Sales team, in order to guarantee relevant business information that allows resource optimization, investment analysis and provide key analysis to support strategic business information.
- Coordinating With IKON software team for issue and updations on regular basis
- Calls to distributors on daily Basis regarding issues of sales and stocks
- Administration of CCRS-SAS-IMS Servers
- IQVIA IMS software related queries and support to H.O MKT team.
- Sending Layout and receiving Sales data from New Distributors.
- Receiving FF Calls-Queries and their Solution on daily basis.
- Coordinating with JAZZ team for issue and updations on regular basis regarding Tracking.
- Professional Competencies:
- Data quality controlling skills.
- Knowledge of forecasting/tracking tools, databases and PC access tools.
- Open-minded, logical and analytical mind.
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications.
- Strong writing skills for management reports.
- Strong team player with pro-active attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Planning & organizational skills, project management.
- Autonomous worker with strong accountability.
- Innovation & creativity.
- Flexible, open, honest and discrete attitude.
For application and further details, visit our career page, The last date to apply is 24th December 2020