Wateen Telecom Ltd Jobs Team Lead Core Operations:
ORGANIZATION: Wateen Telecom Ltd
POSITION: TEAM LEAD Core Operations
Responsible to handle operations, upgradation, and optimization of Wateen’s Client network.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Strategy and Planning teams for integration and testing of various products and services.
- Deployment of customers Branches and Wateen WAN links, and manage NMS like Cacti, Solarwinds
- Coordination with internal teams for operational issues
- Inventory Management
- 24×7 Availability required to handle network outages and Planned activities
- Provide assistance to client’s IT team as required
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience in deployment, configuration and supporting large, complex, TCP/IP/MPLS-based Enterprise networks.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP MPLS (L2/L3 VPN), MPLS-TE, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, NGFW, SD-WAN Concepts
- Hands-on with Cisco Routers (ASR1000, ISR 4400 and switches (Nexus 7700, Catalyst 9300, Cisco 2960)
- Candidate having ISP/TELCO experience will be highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with and assist all various levels within the customer organization. Must have excellent written, oral communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated with solid leadership and collaboration skills.
- The candidate must be a Lahore resident.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree (Telecommunications, Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Network certification (CCNA/CCNP/HCNP, CCIE/HCIES) is a strong advantage. Apply