Wateen Telecom Limited Jobs Head of Enterprise Sales
ORGANIZATION: Wateen Telecom Limited
POSITION: HEAD OF ENTERPRISE SALES (SOUTH)
Manage sales and relationships for the direct account and supervise/handle escalation for the KAM accounts.
- Own all relationships at each level within the client’s organization
- Develop and lead sales strategy and tactics for the clients
- Promote the value and benefits of Getronics’s portfolio through engagement and facilitation of pre-sales specialist
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Facilitate and ensure at each stage of delivery that the communication and the relationship with the customer is properly managed
- Give feedback to help the commercial team to have products/pricing inline with customer needs.
- Interacting with manufacturers and distributors to obtain competitive pricing structure for customers as well as offer the best product solutions
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders/major companies/Governments/system integrator
- Interacting with high-level executives
- Coaching the sales team and involving directly to get accounts with major corporations.
- Keeping a track record of monthly and quarterly sales
- Consistently work with management to develop a competitive pricing structure/forecast and budget
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Over 12 years of experience working in post-sales, pre-sales, product management and Sales, with a consistent track record of delivering strong results year after year.
- Understanding of Telco and data communication technologies/solutions like Unified Communications, Contact Centre, R&S, Campus Area Network, Video Surveillance, Network Security Technologies, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM), Frame Relay (FR), Async Transfer Mode (ATM), Broadband Access (xDSL) etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Technical and Commercial understating of Enterprise Solutions and Product Portfolio.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (Business related) or MBA