Main Job Purpose: Develop and implement customer/channel specific trade category plans, based on category and shopper insights aligned with business strategy to grow market share within category and align flows.
- Integrating the National Category Building Plans (NCBP) and the Brand JTBDs to arrive at the National Trade Category Strategy for the short term and the long term.
- Based on the Trade Category Strategy devise and execute & monitor the Trade Category Plan (TCP) on a year to year basis. The TCP is expected to take care of the Channel Plans for each brand
- Develop, execute and monitor Category Performance / Individual Brand Performances against SOP, Market Share ambitions and from the Market Development lens.
- Deliver market shares, UVG and Category profitability as per the assigned target.
- Sell and execute category plans / launches / initiatives with the customer’s buying teams in coordination with Key Accounts.
- Manage business flow through optimal Route To Market (RTM) channels to minimize channel conflict/ friction while delivering on distribution spreads, market shares and volume/ value growth targets.
- Develop and execute Market Development Models (MDM) as a part of the macro category strategy to sustainably expand and grow the category.
- Design and execute promotional mixes for Metro, Hyperstar, Family Grocers, Wholesale and Cosmetic Channels.
- Take tactical and timely decisions to counter competition’s moves.
- Atleast 6 years of experience
- Business Knowledge
- Category Knowledge
- Customer Knowledge
- External Orientation (competition)
- Operational know-how (both Unilever and Customer’s processes)
- People Management and teamwork
- Advanced analytics for business and category reviews
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship management (primarily with the customer, field teams)
Location: Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Head Office Apply