Jobs By Field
Unilever Jobs TM Trade: On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Main Job Purpose
- Responsible for all sales operations, trade activities execution within the assigned territory. Responsible for delivery of assigned territory target numbers and leading the concessionaire sales force
- Drive the business to the desired ambition UVG / USG
- Manage concessionaire’s sales staff including RSOs, Order booker etc. to ensure delivery of KPIs through effective execution of sales strategies
- Negotiating JBPs with customers to get best deal out of it
- Ensure Volumes / Target tracking of trade channel team
- Daily monitoring and business development by forecasting sales and supporting customer in formulation of JBP
- Implement agreed JBP/ Concessionaire Business Plan and review progress on weekly basis on the set KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with customers at concessionaire and retail level
- Ensure strong customer services practices by resolving customer and shopper complaints, conducting customer meetings at concessionaire level and certify that RSOs etc. are visiting the PJPs
- Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with UPL stakeholders
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA will be preferred
- 1-2 years Sales experience will be preferred.
- Should have good management skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
- Deploy activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring to take corrective action if required
- Customer Management & Selling Essentials
- Developing Customer Relationship
Location:Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Sales Office Apply
Unilever Jobs TM Trade
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization