TPL Properties Jobs CRM Maintenance Planner:
Position: CRM – Maintenance Planner
Company: TPL Property Management
- Develop, execute and maintain reporting mechanism for internal stakeholders, client and head office reporting.
- Develop, execute and maintain complaint management system.
- Develop, execute and maintain technical and general maintenance plans and schedules. Moreover, coordinate with internal stakeholders for compliance to the plans
- Develop, execute and maintain document control procedures at site.
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy.
- Prepare a set of procedures for internal communication and reporting
- Maintain smooth communication with client and ensure prompt reply to their queries
- Develop CRM framework to expand to multiple sites
- Assist line manager in sourcing and deployment of ERP system to automate all maintenance and reporting activities.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement:
- Experience in a similar role in property management/ facility management or process industry.
- Preferably experienced in using an ERP software for project or maintenance activities
- Bachelor degree (Engineering or Business)
- At least (2) years relevant experience
- Fluent English
- Skills in developing technical reports.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel and Projects.
TPL Properties Jobs CRM Maintenance Planner
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization