The Oaks Pakistan Pvt. Limited Jobs Print Designer:The Oaks Pakistan Pvt. Limited is seeking candidates for the position of “Print Designer” for its design studio based in Karachi.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and visualize an idea and produce a design in co-ordination with the Design team.
- Design and present original textile print concepts to Senior Designer for review.
- Stay in touch with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
- Work cross functionally with the Design Team and CAD Team to finalize designs through artwork print, fabric, silhouettes, and outfit coordination and presentation boards.
- Research external sources prior to developing designs for trend, innovation and color direction.
- Complete designs with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Design and develop seasonal launches for different seasons according to the market trends.
- Ensure the delivery of creative projects and designs on time.
- Collaborate with design team to generate ideas for new proposals.
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Designing from any renowned institution with 1 to 2 years of experience preferably in retail apparel brand.
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected] by mentioning position title in subject line.