Jobs By Field
Summit Bank Jobs Regional Compliance Manager:
We are looking for candidates for the position of Regional Compliance Manager who will be responsible for conducting supervision reviews to ensure that business activity complies with regulatory requirements and the firm’s policies and procedures.
- To conduct regular compliance testing of branches as per the approved visit plan.
- Examine the on-site verification of compliance with Prudential Regulations of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Bank’s own SOPs, especially with regard to KYC/AML issues and other key risk areas.
- To check compliance of issues which are reported in the SBP Inspection Reports / Internal Audit Reports / External Audit Reports / Internal Control Reports.
- To prepare review reports of branches and submit the same to Unit Head, Regional Compliance for onward discussion and sharing with Senior Management.
- To advise staff on Prudential Regulations and operational issues.
- To conduct training sessions in the branches at the end of every Compliance Review.
- To assist the Head of Compliance in preparation of the compliance plan/program for the branches.
- In addition to routine compliance training during compliance review of branches, also imparting training on KYC/AML and compliance as and when required by Learning / Training department to newly inducted batches and to the existing staff.
- To take initiative in improvement / enrichment of compliance working procedures.
- Carry Out Investigation & Inquiries for Misappropriation & Staff Misconduct.
- Carry out any other assignment as given by the Head of Compliance.
Summit Bank Jobs Regional Compliance Manager
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization