Soorty Enterprises Jobs Oracle Database Administrator:
Soorty Enterprises is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to join their IT team in Karachi.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset and be highly process centric with an eye for continuous improvement. Flexibility and ability to prioritize quickly are important.
Job Brief: Oracle DBA
- Maintenance & Administration of all databases & Applications PROD/DR Sites(PK & BD) i.e. Oracle, Mysql, Sql server, Postgre SQL, Foxpro.
- Provide support for all databases,apps on Production, Development and Test Environments.
- Installation and maintenance of OS for Application and Database Servers.
- Give reports of daily administrative activities of all databases to manager.
- Monitored alert logs to diagnose of all database & application servers errors and processes and inform manager.
- Monitor Concurrent Managers/OPP.
- Monitoring of Online RMAN Backups & Data guard of all databases and give its report to managers.
- Configured & monitored workflow mailer for inbound and outbound emails in EBS.
- Resolving OS/system errors, disk space, disk performance, RAM utilization problems etc.
- Cloning of Oracle Database and Oracle Applications Single Node to Multinode, Multinode to Single node, Multinode to Multinode, Single Node to Single node.
- Patches applied on all modules related issues.
- Performed tasks assigned by management in a given time.
- Provide all databases health check reports to Managements.
- Escalate issues to Oracle Support and follow up with the SRs.
- Coordinate with the Team members to resolve day to day Apps & DB issues.
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3 (Single/Multi Node) (Fresh/Vision Instances) both on Linux on Physical/Virtual Machines (VMware Esxi 5.0 and other versions). Apply