Sapphire Fibres Limited Jobs Finishing Engineer:
Sapphire Fibres Limited – Dyeing Unit has been established to cater to the knitted fabric requirements from within borders and beyond. We take PRIDE in our people and foster a culture that respects Individuals & Teams, promotes Integrity, values Diversity and cares for the Environment. We hire people with a clear focus, are committed to meet their career aspirations and are willing to make a positive impact.
Finishing Engineer– (shift working)
Desired Education & Experience:
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering from a PEC recognized institute
- At least 02 Years experience of finishing department in a well reputed knits / dyeing organization
- Must have experience to manage smooth operations of Slitting, Stentor, Compactor, Raising, Sueding etc.
- Good understanding of ERP (oracle based) and MS Excel
- Must have problem solving, team management, planning and organizing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
Interested applicants meeting eligibility criteria, can submit their resume at [email protected] by or before 09 November, 2020
Kindly mention the position in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted