Salitex Pakistan Jobs November 2020:
Salitex is urgently looking for a Personal Assistant (Male) to our Director who will be the responsible for the following works:
- On acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Coordination between Internal departments Heads/In-charges
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the Manager/Executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with Staff, Suppliers, Vendors, Shoot team and Clients
- Must be Strong with Management skills
- Must have exposure of Textile Industry
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
Edu: MBA (Preferably in Supply Chain)
Exp: Min 2~3 years (Factory/Manufacturing Industry would be plus point)
Salary: Market Competitive
Location: K.I.A near Brooks Roundabout Khi
Send us your update resume before 30-Nov-20: [email protected], [email protected]
Vacancy at Salitex (Ladies clothing Brand).
Salitex is looking for shopify/ecommerce marketer.
- Product Descriptions/Captions
- Plan New product/collection launches.
- Website maintenance & optimization for conversions.
- Building marketing strategies.
- Manage Social media campaigns and facebook ads.
- Shopify Knowledge.
- Facebook ads knowledge.
- Good English.
- Minimum 1 year Ecommerce Marketing experience.
- Location : Brooks Roundabout, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi.
Salitex is looking for an experienced AM HR who devise our organizational training and organizational strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- Attracting and hiring resources for company in line with the hiring policy through advertising, own channels, HR database and Job Fairs etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process
- Designs and develops training programs (outsourced and/in-house)
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Employee Compensation and Benefits issues
- Preparing and updating HR Policies, Employees KPIs, JD’s, Position Profiles and Competency Profiles
- Maintain Performance Management System mechanism and follow its compliance as per defined procedures
- Dealing with SESSI & EOBI matters in liaison with Industrial Relations dep.
- Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals
- Develop and enforce company policies and procedures.
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Education: MBA (HR)
Experience: 4 years (Preferably Textile Industry)