• Prepare, implement and maintain merchandising plan, inventory turnover, return on investment and sales per square meter.
• Provide feedbacks to the management on each store’s performance in terms of profitability, potential growth, and recommend appropriate actions depending on findings.
• Responsible for overall overseeing and management of retail activities for all company-own stores.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget, including forecast of sales and operation expenses per branch, expected profit and growth.
• Prepare, implement and supervise advertising and promotional programs in conjunction with the marketing/advertising department to improve sales performance of each store.
• Plan and implement new branch locations or relocations, in close coordination with the new business development department.
• Set up new branches including planning store layout and product displays, within the parameters of the approved standard floor plan.
• Train store personnel on brand positioning, inventory control system, salesmanship, customer relations, brand guidelines, competitions weaknesses and strengths, proper hygiene and personality development.
• Regular store visits to check store requirements, cleanliness, maintenance and improvements to be done.
• Conduct sales analysis to determine customer’s demands, correct product mix and other factors that will help maximize sales.
• Conduct stock inventory at the end of the year or as may be required.
• Design store personnel incentive and motivation program and maintain personnel’s performance records for proper evaluation.
• Estimate product sales (in coordination with showroom supervisor) based on previous year sales, market conditions & company objectives.
• Timely follow-up with showroom supervisors for quantities ordered in each showroom, reviewing deficit or surplus of items.
• Determine selling prices of all items in line with company policies & procedures.
• Propose discount strategies for customers in accordance with approval from the management.
• Review & compare monthly sales reports with estimated sales figures to analyze deviations (if any).
• Review & rectify deviations to ensure sales targets are accurately met.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Retail/Wholesale; Manufacturing and Production
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
– Sales Jobs in Saudi Arabia –
Search All Jobs