Qatar Airways Jobs Business Analyst July 2017: In this role, you will evaluate and perform comprehensive analysis of online, interline and offline fare proposals from QR network and authorize competitive fares. You will study and analyze individual markets and place QR in a very visible and viable position in the highly competitive airline marketplace, secure maximum market share of traffic on the QR network through detailed review and analysis of revenue, sales, and market competitive data.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Evaluate new and existing route developments within the region. You will support Corporate Planning business cases, whereby, a comprehensive evaluation will be required to assess if a potential new route gains support
- Establish appropriate fare strategy and ensure on time pricing and distribution on the market
- Develop and implement new improved methods for forecasting the previous/future month’s performance based on statistical models
- Bring key insights and recommendations for revenue improvement based on information about the review of a number of reports and databases
- Propose sell ups for the approved and existing fares in higher booking inventories aiming to generate more revenue on high-demand flights in close coordination with revenue management
- Analyse off-line market potentials and establishes interline fares to these points using SPA and MPA rates in order to generate incremental revenue for QR. Apply