PureLogics Jobs VoIP/Asterisk Engineer:
PureLogics is looking for a VoIP/Asterisk Engineer for its Lahore office.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Sciences/Computer Engineering minimum.
- Diploma/certifications would work as well
- 2-5 years of experience working as a VOIP Engineer
- Good working experience with AWS services specially beanstalk, ICMP messaging server and queue services.
- Strong linux administration skillsDemonstrated ability to write programs using high-level programming languages/scripting, such as Java, Python, UNIX shell, Perl, etc.
- System administration of Asterisk PBX servers located globally.
- Work with the team to ensure security of all VoIP devices and servers, perform updates/fix.
- Work with the team to ensure service quality, redundancy of voice paths and service optimization.
- Review performance/resource utilization graphs for all Asterisk PBX systems and report for decision making
- Understanding dial-plan and Asterisk applications.
- Creation of extensions, queues, voice mailboxes, IAX and SIP trunks for normal operations.
- Build skills for backup and performance tuning VoIP
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Networks, Routing, Firewall,
- Storage, Linux Servers/ Windows Servers hand on experience.
- Problem-solving, debugging and good analytical skills.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational skills. Apply