Petroleum Exploration Pvt Ltd Jobs Lab Chemist:
Organization: Petroleum Exploration Pvt Ltd
Employment Type : FULL TIME
Minimum Education : BSC CHEMISTRY
Rotation : 21/14
Experience Required : 5 Years
Working Hours : 12 Hours/day
Location : Badin
Travel : Must
Job Description :
- Carry out the detailed water analysis on produced water, cooling water, canal water, bore water and RO water etc.
- Basic analysis on condensate for Sp./API Gravity at various temperatures and BS&W before loading for dispatch to refinery.
- Should be fully acquainted with normality of various chemicals/solutions.
- Shall measure & record the volumes of condensate and water in storage tanks.
- Shall be responsible for loading/dispatch of specification condensate free from water and BS&W to refinery and preparation of challans.
- Should be fully acquainted with installation of seals on bowsers before dispatch and maintenance of record.
- Shall maintain the follow up of the dispatched condensate uptill the unloading at the refinery.
- Raise the requirement and arrange bowser from the transporter.
- Preferably should have the hands on experience of working in laboratories at Oil & Gas fields.
- Shall perform the basic analysis of TEG and MDEA samples for their health.
- Should be able to maintain the laboratory.
- Strictly adhere to the PTW system at field.
- Ensure all work compiles with HSSE Policies, Procedures & guidelines.
- Should have knowledge of computer for preparation of reports, Microsoft word/excel sheets etc.
- Shall be able to develop the analysis procedures/methods and train the lower staff.
- Perform the operational tasks as per directions of the PEIC.
- Maintain record of lab equipment and chemicals consumption and raise timely requirement of chemicals.
- Have a good understanding of the applicable design codes. Apply